RFS: sigit

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sigit". The package is already in Debian and this version contains only trivial fixes (one important - FTBFS in multiarch):

  * Fix FTBFS with zlib and glibc in multiarch libdir (closes: #641573).
    Thanks to Matthias Klose
  * Added Homepage field (closes: #615381).
  * Updated Standards version.
  * Fix various lintian errors.

 * Package name    : sigit
   Version         : 0.3.2-3
   Upstream Author : Kenneth "Redhead" Nielsen (kn@redhead.dk)
 * URL             : http://www.redhead.dk/
 * License         : GPLv2
   Section         : mail

It builds those binary packages:

sigit - Utility to change signatures randomly

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/sigit

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sigit/sigit_0.3.2-3.dsc

Kind regards,

Rasmus Bøg Hansen