Re: RFS: parcellite 1.0.2~rc5-1 (updated package)

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Johan Van de Wauw
<johan.vandewauw@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
> <a.starr.b@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyways, I have no idea how much any sponsor knows about my work. The
>> majority of packages I've had sponsored through this list over the
>> years have only had terse replies such as "Uploaded."
> At least somebody should have advocated your work if you became debian
> maintainer? Why not ask him/her?

Because that DD, while they have sponsored many uploads of mine, has
only sponsored packages that I maintain as part of a team. Those
packages are very specific. He has been extremely helpful, but at the
same time he often seems hard pressed to find the time to
review/sponsor my uploads for that team as it is. I haven't wanted to
bother him with packages not at all related to that team's work.

Again, feel free not to set the DMUA field.

Thanks,

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Contributor