RFS: lcmaps

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lcmaps".

 * Package name    : lcmaps
   Version         : 1.4.31-1
   Upstream Author : grid-mw-security@nikhef.nl
 * URL             :
https://www.nikhef.nl/pub/projects/grid/gridwiki/index.php/Site_Access_Control
 * License         : Apache License 2.0
   Section         : libs

It builds those binary packages:

lcmaps-basic-interface - LCMAPS header files for basic interfaces
 lcmaps-globus-interface - LCMAPS header files for Globus Toolkit interfaces
 lcmaps-openssl-interface - LCMAPS header files for OpenSSL interfaces
 liblcmaps-dev - LCMAPS development libraries
 liblcmaps0 - Grid (X.509) and VOMS credentials to local account mapping
service

LCMAPS is middleware for the Grid; it is a pluggable framework that
takes credentials as input (X.509 proxy certificates with VOMS
extensions) and outputs the user and group identity to use with the
credentials. This allows for multi-domain user authentication and mapping.

To use LCMAPS you need at least a client application (such as a Globus
Toolkit gridftp daemon) and one or more plugins (packaged separately).

This is my first package; overall the site access control suite consists
of some 20 packages.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/lcmaps

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lcmaps/lcmaps_1.4.31-1.dsc