problem with "dput debexpo" packet upload

Hi everyone!

I trying to upload new packet to mentors.debian.net, and "dput" shows that upload was finished successfully, but then I receive email with next message:

 Hello,

 Unfortunately your package "instead" was rejected because of the following
 reason:

 Rejecting incomplate upload. You did not upload None and we didn't find it on either one of our backup resources

 Please try to fix it and re-upload. Thanks,

Command for upload that I used is:
> dput debexpo instead_1.5.1_amd64.changes

My PGP signature is correct, packet technically ok. My ~/.dput.cf file contains recommended config:

> [debexpo]
> fqdn = mentors.debian.net
> incoming = /upload/xxxx@gmail.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> method = http
> allow_unsigned_uploads = 0

but I still can not upload my package. Can anybody help me with this problem? Thanks!