How to get a package into experimental

Hello,

I maintain the haproxy package. There is for a long time already a very useable
development version available for this package (1.5). I personally use
it already in
production and it adds lots of features I wouldn't wanna miss, especially the
implementation of the TPROXY protocol. I was wondering if its possible and if
it makes sense to upload my packages for this dev version to experimental, to
make the packages already available for users.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc any reply.

greetinx
christo