Re: RFS: slurm 0.4.0-1

Hallo Joachim,

Am Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:12:25 +0200
schrieb Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de>:

> Matthias Schmitz <matthias@sigxcpu.org> wrote on 2011-09-07 16:21:
>
> >  * Package name    : slurm
> >    Version         : 0.4.0-1
> >  * License         : GPL-2
> >    Section         : net
>
> Thanks for updating this package. It seems you have started as
> upstream by yourself, too - right? It would be very nice to see a
> home of the source package files. E.g. you could use Alioth for this.
thats right, Hendrik doesn't develop slurm anymore so i took over. The
home of the source is already git.debian.org [1]. Or did you think its
better to have a downloadable .tgz around?

> Because of this changes please update copyright file. E.g. the
> download link does not show the source package files. And you should
> change to DEP-5 format.
Ok, i'll change this soon.

> It would also be nice if you update your git repository to 0.4.0-1.
Hehe, in my local git repository the remote/origin was still pointing
to old alioth. I fixed my remote and pushed to git.debian.org.

Thanks for your mail and best regards,
Matthias