Re: decibel-audio-player

Hi Ben,

On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 10:24:31AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> When you say “the list of python”, do you mean the ‘debian-python’
> forum? When did you write to that forum? What was the message-id field
> of your message?

I sent my message to "python-apps-team@lists.alioth.debian.org",
wrong list?,

Please apologize,
where should i send? "debian-python@lists.debian.org" ??,

> I can't find any messages from you recently in the ‘debian-python’ forum
> archives.

I sent this message twice before seeing,
i received an email that said it was spam,
asked me to confirm the mail,

I think the message was considered spam,
I had no idea, maybe debian list received massive spam?

Should i do?

Leonardo.

--
L.J.Marín