Re: RFS: xxxterm

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 04:20:17PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> It's ok to keep the file, but you can't use it as-is. I think a conversion
> during package build is the easiest solution and AFAIK other packages do so as
> well.

Again, thanks for you time.

I've just uploaded a new package containing a rule that converts the icon
into an xpm file.  It removes the lintian error, making the package lintian
clean.  Here's the link to the package:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.518-1.dsc

> PS.: Others might be able to comment on new icons, or maybe ask on some more
> specific list such as debian-desktop.

Ok, I'll ping the list and see if I can get any feedback.  Thanks.

Cheers,
--
Luis Henriques