mentors.dn package removal request

Hi!

The Q&A on mentors.d.n wasn't quite clear on whom I shall contact in
cases like this, but figured there's no harm asking on -mentors@ either:

Someone, somewhen uploaded a dpatch 2.0.31-1[1] package to mentors.d.n,
before it became debexpo. That version is well.. lets just say,
obsolete. However, it still shows up on the dpatch PTS page[2], which is
kind of annoying. I've tried emailing the uploader at the end of July,
but haven't heard back yet, so I'm asking here now: is there any way to
remove that version from mentors.d.n, so that the PTS stops suggesting I
sponsor it?

Thanks in advance!

 [1]: http://mentors.debian.net/package/dpatch
 [2]: http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dpatch.html