RFS: conque

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "conque".

 * Package name    : conque
   Version         : 2.2-1
   Upstream Author : Nico Raffo <nicoraffo[AT]gmail[DOT]com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/conque/
 * License         : MIT License
   Section         : editors

It builds those binary packages:

vim-conqueterm - This Vim-Plugin is used to run interactive commands
inside a Vim.

I have followed Debian packaging policy for vim plug ins, to the best
of my knowledge.
I have checked the deb file with lintian using the command "lintian
-IiE --pedantic"
    and appears to be lintian clean (upstream has no changelog AFAIK).
I have tested the package installation with trivial tests and it seems
to work as expected.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.2-1.dsc

Kind regards,