Re: Download from mentors.debian.net?

On 14/08/11 14:30, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Could someone please point me to documentation that explains how to
> download source packages from mentors.debian.net?
>
> Strangly, I seem to not be able to find any such documentation. Am I
> overlooking something obvious? :-)

I believe there should be some info on Debian mentors, but like you, I
cannot find anything at the moment - I guess it is something that has
got moved in the mentors/expo transition. However, this describes how it
is supposed to be done:

For more info see man dget - (dget is found in the devscripts package).

best regards
/Andreas