RFS: bmake -- NetBSD make

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package 'bmake'.

* Package name    : bmake
  Version         : 20110622-1
  Upstream Author : Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@void.crufty.net>
* URL             : http://www.crufty.net/help/sjg/bmake.htm
* License         : BSD
  Section         : devel

It builds this binary package:
bmake - NetBSD make

The upload would fix these bugs: #476267, #627983.

The original packaging was done by NetBSD developer Aleksey Cheusov.
Together with Jeroen Schot we're working on this package maintainance.

This package is important as pmake that's currently in Debian is too
old and obsolete, and bmake's absense is preventing some software from
entering Debian.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bmake/bmake_20110622-1.dsc

Also, it's kept under version control here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/hg/collab-maint/bmake

WBR, Andrew