Re: RFS: wmmixer

Hi kix,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:25:21AM +0200, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:
[...]
> 1. create a new package (pe. wmaker-crm)
> 2. convert wmaker in a metapackage with dependency wmaker-crm
> 3. work normally
> 4. in the future, move wmaker-crm to wmaker
>
> Is possible to do it? Any idea?

What would be the benefit of having this new package instead of just making
the old one be updated really well with some larger update rounds? The
transition to testing happens only 10 days after upload if no RC bugs are
found in the meantime and if it largely makes sense we can add a "virtual RC
bug" just to hinder transition for some time.

Anyway, I'd suggest you prepare your version and we'll have a look at it and
then decide on how to make the transition.

--
Best regards,
Kilian