Re: RFS: obexpushd (adopted two uploads ago) (was: Re: RFS: obexpushd (adopted one upload ago))

Hi Gabriele,

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 03:17:03AM +0200, Gabriele Giacone wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "obexpushd".
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/obexpushd/obexpushd_0.11.2-1.dsc

> DMUA flag would be really appreciated too.

1.) I see you now want the upload in unstable. I hope this was intended as
    0.11.2-1 was only uploaded to experimental.

2.) Your patch debian/patches/01errno doesn't have any header explaining
    where it came from (backported from upstream, self invented) and no notion
    whether or not it was reported back upstream which it should have. I'm
    sure upstream will like to have it unless they haven't already come up
    with that solution in SVN/CVS/Git (in which case you can just refer to
    that specific commit)

3.) You edit debian/changelog for past entries. This should not be done. As
    the edit is minor I'll leave it as is.

Built, Signed, Uploaded.

Thanks!

--