Re: RFS: l2tp-ipsec-vpn

Hi Kilian,

I just uploaded following changes for packages l2tp-ipsec-vpn and
l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon

- deleted postinst, postrm, prerm (l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon)
- removed hard coded arch (l2tp-ipsec-vpn, l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon)
- simplified rules by putting all dependencies into make file
(l2tp-ipsec-vpn, l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon)
- added tests (l2tp-ipsec-vpn)

I did not change the daemon path
"/usr/lib/l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon/L2tpIPsecVpnControlDaemon" to /usr/sbin,
because the daemon is supposed to be called only from the GUI. According to

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/fhs/fhs-2.3.html#USRLIBLIBRARIESFORPROGRAMMINGANDPA

I think this is the right place.

Hoping to receive either further reviews or that someone will put the
packages into NEW.

Thank you and best regards,
 Werner