Re: RFS: ndpmon

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe@d.umn.edu> wrote:
Hi John,

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM, John R. Baskwill <jrb28@psu.edu> wrote:

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ndpmon",
> * Package name          : ndpmon
>   Version               : 1.4.0-2

If your first attempt at getting sponsored and uploaded didn't take,
you'd keep the version of the package at 1.4.0-1.

-mz

Thanks very much for your reply.  This is my first attempt at getting sponsored.  The first upload was OK, but based on the reply I received from mentors.debian.net, I changed the clean target and uploaded a revised package.  Should I have kept it at 1.4.0-1 in that case?

--
John R. Baskwill, jrb28@psu.edu
Systems Analyst, Information Technology Services