Re: looking for sponsor for my package "jscribble"

Dear Niels,

> I am not too sure on the `...` quoting-style.  I think "..." is better,
> but I could be wrong, so I am hoping to get a second opinion from the
> list. :)  I suppose it is related to the use of 10" as ""10 inch""?

The `...` style is Markdown's way to get monospace, but I assume that
"..." is preferred in package descriptions. I can change it if that is
the default.

> I think the "me" should be "them", but I am also thinking it might be
> better to re-word the entire paragraph.

I changed it to third person already since it does not sound too good in
first person.

> When uploading to Debian unstable, yes.  You do not have to install
> Debian to do this though; a sid chroot will suffice for the common cases
> (pbuilder/cowbuilder can be of use here).

That is what virtual machines are for, I am just setting up a Debian
unstable machine for packaging.

> I noticed there is an empty field (Source) in d/copyright; is that
> intentional?

I put a place where one can download the sources there now.

> d/docs can be removed (as it is now an empty file).  :)

I deleted that file.

It should be uploaded to mentors again.

Martin