Re: RFS: libharu (updated package)

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1-1
> of my package "libharu".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> (new) libhpdf-2.2.1 - C library for generating pdf files
> libhpdf-dev - C library for generating pdf files (development files)
>
> I've tested the package and lintian does not complain.

[...]

The package looks mostly fine, except for the fact that our lintian's seem to
disagree:

W: libharu source: format-3.0-but-debian-changes-patch
E: libhpdf-2.2.1: helper-templates-in-copyright
E: libhpdf-dev: helper-templates-in-copyright

Could you please git rid of those (all of which should be easily addressed, the
latter two ideally by a DEP-5 formatted copyright file) and re-upload?

Thanks,
Michael