Re: RFS: kamerka

Hi Sebastian,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 03:14:18PM +0200, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kamerka".

Indeed. Even with full options. Impressive. ;-)

> The upload would fix these bugs: 629218, 634074

There is no need to open a new bug for each new release of an upstream
source once you have opened an ITP for that specific upstream source. I've
thus joined your changelog into one entry closing both bugs.

Moreover the debian/control has Vcs entries pointing to the upstream
repository. This is not considered best practice as it links two repositores
with independent release cycles that don't really go well together. Please
consider moving the debian/ part out of your Vcs into e.g. alioth.debian.org
(maybe pkg-kde-extra or so?) and keep upstream and Debian separate.

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kamerka/kamerka_0.8.1-1.dsc

Built, Signed, Uploaded. Thanks!

--
Best regards,