Re: RFS: qasmixer (updated package)

Hi Kilian

>> The upload would fix these bugs: 635233
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Thanks for your work!

Thanks for your time :)

> As a best practice such a cosmetic update shouldn't be shipped as new
> upload.
>
> Just as a reminder: New uploads that are not a new upstream release must
> always reuse the orig.tar.* that's already in the archive. Otherwise the
> upload will fail.

I see. That's why the upload failed when I used the tar.gz file instead
of the tar.bz2 one which was used for 0.12.2-1.

> Please check if there's any more substantial edit to also needs fixing
> and include this fix with that.
>
> If there's long time (read: weeks) without any need to update anything
> else please come back and we can throw in this update as a
> check-if-is-still-buildable-in-unstable or so.

That's reasonable. It seemed to me a bit much to build a whole new
package for only fixing a description string.
So for now I let this bug be and wait a few more weeks to fix more
possible issues in a batch then.

Regards,
Sebastian