Re: RFS: gecrit (2nd try)

Le jeudi 21 juillet 2011 17:53:37, Jakub Wilk a écrit :
> * Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>, 2011-07-21, 17:45:
> >>* Dependency on ${python:Depends} is for python modules, not python
> >>programs and hence is useless
> >
> >Err, no, it's not only for Python modules.
> >
> >>* Same thing for X-Python-Version, it's for python modules
> >
> >Ditto.

Sorry then. In python policy python:Depends is only mention in Appendix B
about python-central python-support. And both states they deal with python
modules. Same for X-Python-Version which is only mentionned in section 2
"Packaging modules". So I thought they only applied to modules.

> And in this particular case, the package does ship public public
> modules[0], so omitting ${python:Depends} would render the package
> RC-buggy.
I missed that indeed.