Re: RFS: JLDrill

Hi,

> This is again a request for a sponsor for JLDrill, a Japanese
> language learning tool.  I'm not a Debian developer
> and have had some difficulty making good packages.  I
> appreciate your patience! :-)  This time I have removed the need for rake
> to build the debian package.  I've left ruby, rspec, rcov and ruby-gems
> in the build dependencies because they are  necessary if you
> want to do development on JLDrill, but they should no longer
> be necessary to build the debian package (I use the debhelper
> scripts now).

[...]

It appears that this RFS is open for quite a while now, with no substantial
response. As myself I have no knowledge about packaging ruby applications, I'd
like to point out the Debian ruby teams instead. Please take a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby and contact those people.

Just one more note, though: you don't even have filed an ITP for this package,
which could also have drawn more interest to this package.

Best regards,
Michael