RFS: xnoise (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xnoise".

* Package name    : xnoise
  Version                 : 0.1.26-1
  Upstream Author : Jörn Magens <shuerhaaken@googlemail.com>
* URL                      : http://code.google.com/p/xnoise/
* License                : GPLv2+
  Section                 : x11

It builds these binary packages:
xnoise     - media player for Gtk+
xnoise-dev - media player for Gtk+ (development files)

The upload would fix these bugs: 632932

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I use and develop xnoise for years now. xnoise has a lot of users and
is in quite some distributions. In the past there was no Debian
package and I'd like to change that.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xnoise/xnoise_0.1.26-1.dsc

Kind regards