Re: RFS: john (updated package)

Le Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 04:38:57PM -0500, Ruben Molina a écrit :
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.7.8-1
> of my package "john".

Dear Ruben,

I have uploaded john 1.7.8-1.  I will send you the build log in private.

Would you consider applying as DM or resuming your DD application ?  It think
that you are doing a good work with john and could upload independantly.  Of
course you would still be welcome, as everybody is, to ask questions on
debian-mentors even if you do not need a sponsor.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,