Re: RFS: xul-ext-zotero

Le Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 09:16:20AM +0200, Kilian Krause a écrit :

> CDBS is no longer preferred.

Hi Kilian,

I think that it is quite a bold statement.  At least, there is not formal
archive-wide of deprecation of CDBS.  Personally, I find that CDBS can be much
easier to use than dh for setting up correctly CFLAGS in some packages.  To be
honest, with over-enthousiasm for dh, I mildly broke several of my packages, in
the sense that I did not realise immediately that they stopped setting -Wall -g
-O2 as compilation flags or honor the noopt build option (Policy §4.9.1).

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan