Re: RFS: plowshare

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "plowshare".
>
> * Package name    : plowshare
>   Version         : 0.9.5~r1411-1
>   Upstream Author : Arnau Sanchez <tokland@gmail.com>
>                     Matthieu Crapet <mcrapet@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/plowshare/
> * License         : GPL-3+
>   Section         : web
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> plowshare  - download files for file-sharing websites utility

[...]

It seems to me that no one has responded to this RFS so far. So here's my
comments on this package:

- debian/changelog: It's nice that this is your first Debian package, but IMHO
  the changelog isn't the right place to keep this.
- debian/dirs: why "usr"?
- debian/control: "download files for file-sharing websites utility" doesn't
  make much sense to me. Maybe just drop "utility" and s/for/from/?
- debian/rules: a use of debian/links could simplify your dh_links code; please
  consider moving to the simplified debhelper 7 debian/rules format (after all,
  you are depending on a particular version of debhelper)
- debian/watch doesn't work for me
- src/modules/* lacks copyright information.

Hope this helps,
Michael