Re: RFS: myspell-sv (updated package)

Hi,

> Dear mentors,    I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.45-1  of my package "myspell-sv".    It builds these binary packages:  myspell-sv-se - Swedish (SE) dictionary for myspell    The package appears to be lintian clean.    The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:  - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/myspell-sv  - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free  - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/myspell-sv/myspell-sv_1.45-1.dsc    I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

[...]

It's highly appreciated that you are taking care of an orphaned package. For a
proper procedure, however, you should first change the orphaning bug (see [1])
to an intend-to-adopt (ITA), and then close this bug with your package upload.

Feel free to ping me whenever you have done so, then your package should be
ready to be uploaded.

Best regards,
Michael