Re: RFS: fgrun

On Sat, 2011-06-25 at 18:07 +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:

> Have you considered joining forces with the Games cabal [1]? I've
> uploaded this
> package, but IMHO it makes much more sense if all the games-related
> packages are
> dealt with in a much more consistent way.

Thanks for sponsoring my package, I hope to have a look at improving it
sometime in the next few weeks.

FlightGear has its own team, the FGFS Crew, and the FlightGear packages
are maintained by it. It might be sensible to dissolve this team and
maintain the packages under the games team. Perhaps this is something we
can look at for the next FlightGear release.

Chris