Re: RFS: cd-discid (updated package)

Hi Timur,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2-1
> of my package "cd-discid".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> cd-discid  - CDDB DiscID utility

[...]

Mostly so, yes. Or at least nothing that would have kept me from uploading the
package. Please do, however, address the following two issues in future
versions:

I: cd-discid: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: cd-discid: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/cd-discid.1.gz:8

I must concur with lintian that the description is way too short - in
particular, I have no idea what a "backend utility" could possibly be. Giving
five lines of description wouldn't harm anyone :-)

Best,
Michael