Re: RFS: gvidm (updated package

Hi,

[...]
> I am looking for someone that could check and upload this package, and if
> possible become a long-term mentor. I have another package, fdutils, that
> needs sponsoring (I will send an RFS for it soon).

Thanks a lot for your work on this package and adopting it. I've reviewed your
changes and uploaded the package. If you need further sponsor/mentor-ship, feel
free to ping me or simply keep posting on debian-mentors. As you notice, replies
might take a while, but eventually you succeed :-)

Best,
Michael