Re: RFS: basenji

I've spoken to the debian-cli people and got pretty good feedback.
Though unfortunately I'm busy with other projects and my real live job
now and don't know if I'll find time to work on the remainging rough
edges of the package. Would be awesome if someone volunteers to complete
the work.

Regards,
Patrick