Re: RFS: frei0r-plugins (upstream 1.3)

Hi,

> re all,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3 of package
> "frei0r-plugins" for which i'm upstream maintainer and debian package
> uploader.

[...]

I've looked at the version on mentors.d.n and again I'm wondering about your
co-maintainer's activity!? In this case, however, I couldn't find recent
activity on the bug log either.

Even if your co-maintainer were not active anymore, the upload as-is won't be
ok: you're closing #459940 in your changelog, which isn't any of your bugs :-(
That must be #587736. Please be careful about such details.

Best,
Michael