Re: ITA-RFS: pacpl (updated package)

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:36:38 +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:

> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.0.5-5
> > of my package "pacpl".
> Unfortunately the packages does not build here (full build log
> attached).

No big surprise, looking at the diff (against -3):

debian/changelog:

+  * debian/control:
[..]
+    - Removed useless Build-dependencies

debian/control:

-Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7.0.50),
-               libcddb-get-perl,
-               libogg-vorbis-header-perl,
-               libmp3-tag-perl,
-               libmp4-info-perl,
-               libaudio-flac-header-perl,
-               libaudio-musepack-perl,
-               libaudio-wma-perl
[..]
+Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 8.0)

Maybe there were not so useless after all :)

Cheers,
gregor, just curious but leaving the potentail sponsorship to Christoph

--
 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Spider Murphy Gang: Rock'n Roll Schuah