Re: How to make a meta package unremovable?

Hi Russ,

thank you for you response.

Am 09.06.2011 23:31, schrieb Russ Allbery:
> "Erik Schanze (Debian)" <schanzi_@gmx.de> writes:
>>   - Upgrade process hangs waiting for the user input
>
> This should only happen if you run it interactively.  If you don't run it
> interactively, then it should realize that it can't prompt and just abort.

Yes, you are right. One disadvantage seems to be solved, but the
drawback with PBuilder remains. I could try some "exclude" options in
PBuilder command line, but an other way would be better.

Has noone and idea? Or would it better to ask on debian-devel?

Best regards,

Erik