RFS: mpage (update to an orphan, which I want to adopt)

From: Pace Willisson <pace@alum.mit.edu>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: mpage (update to an orphan, which I want to adopt)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.5.6-2
of the Debian orphan package "mpage".  I would like to adopt this package.

It builds these binary packages:
mpage      - print multiple pages per sheet on PostScript printer

The upload would fix these bugs: 486763 (which is my ITA)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mpage/mpage_2.5.6-2.dsc

I would be glad if someone gave me feedback on this first packaging
attempt.  After I'm confident that I've got the packaging details
right, I'll fix the one outstanding bug filed against mpage, and then
plan to keep it up to date through future release cycles.

Kind regards
 Pace Willisson

Please cc me on your response.  Thanks.