Re: python-llfuse

Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> writes:
>> You have both debian/pyversions and XS-Python-Version field. Please
>> use either one or the other, not both.
>
> Any suggestions which one to keep?

Sorry, obvious after reading the Python policy again. I removed the
pyversions file and changed control to read:

>> What is "Conflicts: s3ql (<= 0.28)" for?
>
> Both of these are remnants from packaging for an Ubuntu PPA. I'll make
> sure to remove them.

On second thought, do I really need to remove them? I have been
providing llfuse and s3ql .debs for a while, both on Ubuntu PPAs and by
direct download. Before version 0.28, llfuse was part of the S3QL
package, thus the conflict. I think conflicting may avoid problems for
some people that used these old .debs.

Best,

   -Nikolaus