RFS: libiwtan and iwtan-gui (3rd try)

Good morning to all mentors. This mail I've already sent on February
brought me some replies on how to fix the package, but still no
developers offered themselves as mentors. Retrying :)

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libiwtan".

* Package name    : libiwtan
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Marco Cornolti
* URL             : http://iwtan.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL v3
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libiwtan   - meta-package for the IWTAN Wireless Topology Analyzer library
libiwtan-dev - IWTAN: Wireless Topology Analyzer - development files
libiwtan0  - IWTAN: Wireless Topology Analyzer

I'm also searching for a sponsor for the twin package "iwtan-gui".

* Package name    : iwtan-gui
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Marco Cornolti
* URL             : http://iwtan.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
iwtan-gui  - IWTAN gui

Both packages appears to be lintian clean.

My motivation for maintaining these packages is:

IWTAN: Wireless Topology Analyzer is a library for the analysis of
wireless networks. Processing frames captured by a wireless interface in
monitor mode, the library tries to guess the topology of the reachable
wireless networks (i.e., what Access Points and stations are reachable
and how they are associated to each other). From the analyzed frames,
IWTAN also takes some information about the components of the networks
(like their MAC and IP addresses, the kind of used encryption, etc). The
frames can be retrieved from libpcap but the usage of pcap is not mandatory.

The library is completely written in C with the aim of being lightweight
in terms of CPU and memory usage. It is thought to be versatile and
suitable for many applications, for example it supports several
"contexts" from which the packets are captured. This means a central
program using the library can receive the packets from more than one
probe and process them accordingly (this application has many use cases).

The documentation is written with Doxygen with the aim of incrasing
usability. The library is also configured with the autotools for better
compatibility.

This library will also be integrated as a plugin for ntop in further
releases (see debian package ntop).

There is a lot of ways this software can be fixed and expanded. The
development of IWTAN is open to external contribution.

The best way to have an idea of what IWTAN does, is to use a
demonstration GUI (package iwtan-gui). It is built upon the QT library.
It contains a binary iwtan-gui and its manpage.

The binary should be launched as root with something like:
 sudo iwtan-gui dev

where dev is a wireless device in monitor mode.

(Further information about how to launch the program is included in the
manpage.)

The GUI should show all the reachable Access Points and the stations
associated to them. If their icons are clicked, some information about
them will be shown on the right.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libiwtan/libiwtan_0.1-1.dsc