RE: RFS: dylandotnet

As my audience I would like people wanting to work in .NET/CLI and wanting a new language to programwith that is not under the power of large companies(i.e. C#). I plan to make program templates for using component such as gtk and other commonly used linux libraries. As self-hosting is achieved dylan.NET shall be only developed under Linux.

Dylan