RFS: ora2pg (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 8.2-1 of my package "ora2pg".

It builds these binary packages:
ora2pg - Oracle to PostgreSQL database schema converter

The package can be found:

For some time I have DM-Upload-Allowed: yes, to be exact since the 7.0-1 revision, but for a weird reason I upload it but it's rejected. thus I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

PS: Below you can see the rejected message:
Reject Reasons:
darkjunix at gmail dot com is not in Maintainer or Uploaders of source package ora2pg

Kind regards,

--
Julián Moreno Patiño
 .''`. Debian GNU/{Linux,KfreeBSD}