Re: RFS: nzbget (2nd try)

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 09:36:45PM +0200, Andreas Moog wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nzbget".

I only had a very short look at it:

* debian/copyright is incomplete. An easy grep -i copyright diggs out some
  more names. Use something like head *|less to screen all file headers by
  hand.

* This copyright format stuff makes me cry. I'm not sure what should
  be used but so far I think a majority uses a svn revision for the
  format definition.

* Is there really a texinfo manual somewhere?

The rest seems to be ok, though I can't build it currently.

> GPL (v2 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
> for all files and I don't know if this will be a problem preventing the
> package from inclusion in the archive.

I for one don't care, though I've no idea about the ftp-master position.
A few days ago some people here agreed that patching it is ok. You should
fill a bug upstream anyway.

Sven
--
I don't know much, but I do know this: