Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RFS: retext

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 08:07:12PM +0400, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> You didn't understand me.

Nope, *you* didn't understand me :)

> dh_auto_clean is being called BEFORE the build process, but I need to
> remove retext and wpgen/wpgen AFTER it.

If you just copy the scripts, you can safely use "rm -f" (note the -f
option) in the clean target even if it is called before build. With the -f
option rm will ignore non-existent files, without prompting, so that if you
call "rm -f retext" during clean, it will work even if retext does not
exist. Then build is called, which will create the copies of the scripts,
then install and finally binary. In the next build, clean will be called
again so that the copies are removed, and so on...

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'