Re: Re: Re: Re: RFS: retext

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 07:05:00PM +0400, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> Hm... It seems that dh_auto_clean is called *before* the build process:
>
> <dpkg-buildpackage messages>
>  fakeroot debian/rules clean
> dh_auto_clean
> rm -rf debian/icons
> mv retext retext.py
> mv: could not stat «retext»: No such file or directory

To solve this you should probably just copy the script ("cp retext.py
retext") during build instead of moving it around, so that in clean you can
safely remove "retext" (with "rm -f retext"), while preserving the original
script. This is better anyway I think (I didn't thought of this in my
previous email, sorry).

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'