RFS: x52pro

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "x52pro".

* Package name    : x52pro
  Version         : 0.1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Eduard Hasenleithner <eduard@hasenleithner.at>
* URL             : http://plasma.hasenleithner.at/x52pro/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libx52pro-dev - MFD and LED library for Saitek X52pro joysticks - dev
files
libx52pro0 - MFD and LED library for  Saitek x52pro joysticks

The upload would fix these bugs: 626266

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I start learn debian packaging
and this library was not part of debian.

- Source repository:C deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/x52pro/x52pro_0.1.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
--