Re: Remotely downloaded javascripts in documentation

On Mon, 09 May 2011, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> Maybe my question looks a bit rhetoric, but I just want to be sure I
> don't patch more than it's strictly required: do I have, in the end,
> to remove all the references to remote .js?

I don't believe it's currently a requirement, but it's certainly
something that should be done. A major point of documentation which is
installed with a package is to be readable offline. [After all, if you
wanted to read the documentation online, you could just point the user
at the upstream webpage.]

Don Armstrong

--
"What, now?"
"Soon equates to good, later to worse, Uagen Zlepe, scholar.