Re: What to do about libofx?

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 22:27, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Thomas looks quite MIA, please follow these procedures:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa
>
> Generally you should be building and testing on whatever suite you
> hope to get it uploaded to. If you are able to do your testing in a
> VM, that would probably be enough.

The document you linked asks me to collect some information
(mia-query, echelon) that's only available to debian account holders -
I'll have to make do with what public information I can find.
I guess I'll just follow the contact schedule it suggests and contact
mia@ and devel@ after two weeks or so...