Re: RFS: pydebmirror

Hi, it's funny i'm making almost same tool with python to debmirroring but including Qt if you want maybe we can join in the same project
i'm add little bit of code here, but it's not mature but with you maybe can do effort to make strong the same tool,

https://code.launchpad.net/~emperor-cu/+junk/pymirror

(i made before with GTK if you want it can move to GTK if you preferred too)

Tony