Re: RFS: morse (new upstream release)

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.3-1
> of my package "morse".

[...]

I finally got around to review this package and I must request minor changes
before accepting to sponsor its upload:

- It is *not* lintian clean:
  W: morse: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
- The debdiff over the previous version shows that the changelog has diverged:
  apparently your local version has overly long lines, which have been fixed
  before the upload of 2.2-1 to the archives. Please make sure this change is
  also reflected in your version.

In case I happen to miss some reply to this email, feel free to ping me. Another
review should be a matter of minutes.

Thanks a lot,
Michael