RFS: mangler (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mangler". I'm also sending this RFS to the Debian VoIP team, in case any of its members are interested in sponsoring this package (in which case I'll change the maintainer of this package to the VoIP team instead of myself).

* Package name    : mangler
  Version         : 1.2.2-1
  Upstream Author : Eric Connell <econnell@mangler.org>
                    Daniel Sloof <aniel@mangler.org>
* URL             : http://www.mangler.org/
* License         : GPL-2, GPL-3, LGPL-2.1
  Programming Lang: C, C++

It builds these binary packages:
libventrilo-dev - Library for communicating with Ventrilo servers (development)
libventrilo3-0 - Library for communicating with Ventrilo servers
mangler    - Ventrilo compatible client for Linux

The upload would fix these bugs: 609291

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I often communicate via VoIP with others who also use Ventrilo, and Mangler lets me do just that. As far as I know, there is no other package in Debian that can communicate with Ventrilo servers or its protocol, so I hope that this package can be useful for fellow Debian users.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mangler/mangler_1.2.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Vincent Cheng