RFS: iwtan-gui

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "iwtan-gui".

* Package name    : iwtan-gui
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Marco Cornolti
* URL             : http://iwtan.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
iwtan-gui  - IWTAN gui

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

This is a demonstrative GUI for the IWTAN library (see my previous mail
in this list). It is built upon the QT library. It contains a binary
iwtan-gui and its manpage.

The binary should be launched as root with something like:
 sudo iwtan-gui dev

where dev is a wireless device in monitor mode.

(Further information about how to launch the program is included in the
manpage.)

The GUI should show all the reachable Access Points and the stations
associated to them. If their icons are clicked, some information about
them will be shown on the right.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/iwtan-gui/iwtan-gui_0.1-1.dsc