Re: RFS: openteacher

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de> wrote:
Hello,

Apologies-we had university exams so couldn't reply for over the past week.

I have tried compiling/packaging under Debian Squeeze with the following
results:

* file debian/manpages only have a LIST of filenames of manpages.

* the manpage should have the name debian/openteacher.1 and inside this
 file the SECTION field should overwritten with "1".

Made these changes and committed them to alioth.

* You need some more dependencies in debian/control:
 as build depends: python-qt4-dev
 as binary depends: python-qt4

Have not made these changes because I had a query-doesn't ${python:Depends} add those automatically? I thought that is why those "variables" existed?

--
Arvind S Raj